A dental implant is a titanium post (like a tooth root) that is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gum line that allows your dentist to mount replacement teeth into that area.
– Single, multiple tooth Replacement
– Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Standard Dentures – According to McGill Consensus 2002, a two implant supported overdenture is the bare minimum requirement for edentulous patients.
- Any treatment less than it is a denial of premium dental care.
- Implant supported overdenture provides better support, stability and Quality of Life.
Cost benefit ratio of Dental implants:
- Implants offer the greatest longevity, predictability and durability of all dental solutions, nullifying their high initial cost.
- For Denture wearers, implant supported dentures are more stable and efficient, thus providing a better Quality of life.